The MMORPG Halo-themed ‘HaloSphere2’ Is Now Open, Again!
HaloSphere2 is a popular browser-based Halo-themed MMORPG. The game ran for several years and got closed in 2015, but by popular demand is now open again and it has been reset, so everyone can start fresh on the game.
HaloSphere2 is a completely text RPG, with characters and places from the world of Halo. Players set out to fight for their faction (three to choose from), gain equipment and traits, start a territory, join or start a clan, and tons more!
- UNSC – As a proud member of the United Nations Space Command (UNSC), you face many challenges as you serve to protect the Human Race.
- Rogue Separatists – You answer to no one. You scour the universe in search of a quick fight or a quick buck. You’ll take on any job if the price is right.
- Covenant Loyalists – Still very much loyal to the Prophet of Truth, you actually pursue the UNSC and any forces that oppose the Covenant.
Each faction provides Bonuses and special attributes, so choose your Faction carefully, as this decision is a very important factor of your future.
Players will engage in text-based gameplay in 1v1 and clan battles to gain control of territories, and can also participate in HaloSphere2’s PvP card game, Halodex.
- Status: On Going
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Magic and Wires
- Publisher: Magic and Wires
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): MMORPG, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Mobile
HaloSphere2 is from the same creators of Destiny RPG and Galaxy Warfare, comes packed with a great community and provides hours of fun.
The game is 100% free to play and can be played at HaloSphere.net, also on Android.